Alberta J Canada LLLP renovations
The Alberta J Canada building at 11th & MLK will be undergoing a face lift with construction activities scheduled to start in December 2017. The work will include:
1. New siding – removing the existing exterior shell and replacing it with brick veneer, glazed thin brick and cement fiber board.
2. The steel canopy will be refurbished and will have a new glass cover and new lighting.
3. Apartment windows will be replaced with new sliding vinyl windows.
4. Storefront window will be replaces with new frames and glazing.
5. The roof will be recovered.
6. The existing courtyard will be upgraded and the tenant entry will be enlarged to include a small lounge and new managers office.
7. 6 residential units will be converted into ADA units.
8. A new second floor community room with access to the central courtyard will be created.
9. The first floor commercial space will be upgraded and an Automatic Teller Machine will be installed at the corner of MLK and 11th.